Training of professionals to become familiar with the term “Learning Disabilities”.
Training to acknowledge the different types of Learning Disabilities: Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dysanagnosia, Dyscalculia, Non-Verbal Learning Disability and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Deep knowledge of the symptoms that LD create.
Awareness of the multidimensional effects that a LD can cause.
Detailed educational tool based on Art Therapy with exercises focused to eliminate the weaknesses of LD.
On successful completion of this Learning Unit, the participants will be able to:
- Define the educational barriers faced by adults with learning disabilities and learning needs.
- Identify the additional learning barriers and needs that can occur when educating adults with learning difficulties.
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of adults with learning difficulties.
- Design an effective learning path for adults with learning difficulties.
- Manage and increase their own capacity to deal with personal and intrapersonal challenges when educating adults with learning difficulties
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes